More Allen County Health Videos
Our latest Facts Facts Report is on drownings. Click here.
For information and resources from the TB Consortium of Allen County, click here.
ISDH Press Release on Chikungunya
ISDH Quick Facts on Chikungunya
Frequently Asked Questions about Chikungunya
News & Events
- Listeria concerns prompt nationwide recall - July 23, 2014
- Free HIV testing offered on June 27 - June 25, 2014
- Mosquitoes capable of carrying disease found right here at home - June 18, 2014
Alerts & Advisories
- Wisconsin Firm Recalls Sausage Product Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergen - July 30, 2014
- Earth Circle Organics Recalls Organic Carob Powder for Possible Salmonella Contamination - July 30, 2014
- Lion Pavilion Issues Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Tasty Peach Slices - July 30, 2014
- Carmel Food Group Announces a Voluntary Recall of One Code Date of Mislabeled Butternut Squash Ravioli Due to Undeclared Allergens - July 30, 2014
- Dancing Star LLC, Buckland, MA 01338 Issues Voluntary Recall For Various Snacks Because They Contain Organic Carob Powder From Ciranda, Inc., Hudson, WI 54016, Which May Be Contaminated With Salmonella. - July 30, 2014