Student Health Services
Students pursuing careers in health care can receive low-cost services at our medical clinic to meet requirements from your educational institution or employer.
Health services offered to health care students at our medical clinic include:
- Physical exam
- Routine vaccinations or blood proof of immunity
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin test
- HIV and Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) exams and testing
- Hepatitis C tests
- Cholesterol check
Patients are seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To schedule an appointment:
- Call 260.449.7504
- Notify the scheduler you are a college student
- Bring your school ID with you to the appointment
The costs vary depending on the services provided or vaccinations given. Approximate costs are given when appointments are made.
Clinic Location and Hours
4813 New Haven Ave.
Parking is free, and the clinic is located along a Citilink bus route, Bus No. 10.
8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4:30 p.m.
Call the clinic to set up your appointment